Friday 4 November 2011

♥Breathing♥Bleeding♥

I am freaking STRESS now.
I am trying my best way to success in the future,
Even though there are thousand of difficulties,
Even though how many time I cry...tear...
Even though they are trying to test my patient,
Even though there is an individual trying to hurt me,

I am still believe I can make miracle,
I am still being strong, wipe away the tears,
I am just tell myself to ignore them,
I am just can try my best to avoid it happened repeatedly,

before being strong, I will hide myself in the blanket, crying non stop, and can't stop it,
and...I will start asking myself :
-What's going on?
-What is the mistake I made?
-What ....
-Why ...like that
-Why me?

thousand question I asked myself.

If I let you to feel or sense that I am facing the "black face",
I am sorry, I am not showing that face to you,
I am just do not have the energy to smile at that moment.

Sorry. Maybe this word will become meaningless but that just what I can do.
Understanding but not Misunderstanding


How frequently Stress belong to me?
They never leave me for one minutes, how can I say that?

I will try my best to solve those problems, but I need energy?
Where they from, only appear when I "communicate" with the mirror,
Ya, that's the way I encourage myself.
Sorry, I am not crazy, I just found a suitable way to push me in to the successful life.
I don't want disappear with myself and so to my Mummy


I just feel sadness, How many difficulties I am facing and faced. But why add the burden for me? I am stress enough. Please, PLEASE, I am just a normal human and women. I can't handle so many things at the same time, but why you are trying to challenge me? I don't know you and You don't me as while, can we just ignore each other? Don't give be that burden. I don't have extra time to explain to you. Just can say is:" I AM NOT SO CHEAP!" I got no reason to do that silly things, so please...I just can't avoid everything.

It's not a simply life, is a long journey to keep on testing your EQ and IQ. Always, always remember I am walking on the road full of stones and thorns. They hurt me as well, I became stronger as well. THAT'S ME, tHAT IS it !!!

Michelle is not a special human, but she had he special minded.


No comments: