Wednesday 9 November 2011

♥I am Fan of Sony Ericsson♥


總算有篇是開心帖子,我又...想換電話了。=(...The problem is...I have finish all my salary TT
aND now...My pocket money from parents was not enough.
I am totally super regrets I didn't save that money.
Where my salary gone?
Original DVD...Camera, Laptop, Handphone, Facial, Bags, Clothes, Hello Kitty's products, (This is the most....>.<)

OMG! I am now regrets...TT

“EX”手機都陪伴我不超過一年,原因Maybe is they felt afraid, “怕”我“虐待”它們。
Since...I always throw them to the floor when I get angry.
Hot tempered, I hate myself for this stupid action.

1st HP:
(well...I miss W300i)
2nd HP:
(I am freaking like this W990i but it many problems!)
3rd HP:
(K660i, it is friendly but...I wanna a new "Friend"xD)
4th HP:
Vivaz....Sorry...You injured badly, I am sorry...>.<

Oops!! All Sony Ericsson, since I love their design and feature...

NOW...I want Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
yES!!!! I want it to be mine before Chinese New Year, can I make it?
Must find a part time when the Sem break! ^^


2 comments:

Wewe said...

wow...u throw handphone???!!!

Michelle said...

...YA...haiz...Ai Wah????????