Sunday 20 June 2010

so hurt when i listen that...

Not just the first time...the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th...and many many more time.
Never heard before you don't want me to study whan i still prepare for the SPM.
Why always ask me don't want study already?
Isn't mY result bad until like that? Unable to study?
I am a person don't know how to study?
I from the bad class? I didn't get straight A??
Why no body know B+ is only one grade lower than A- only?
Why everyone just can know A- person?
Isn't I don't want to get more A? That is not my choice.
They don't want give me the pity mark i also no choice what?
I already very hardworking at that time...
didn't watch all mY TVB drama for the last 7month,
just study and study! I need to retake next year?
Just due to anti the test marker! You are not fair!!
(The person who mark my paper? You make me hate you,you know?)
I am not the person just able to get 2 A~ no!!!
I think this so crazy?! mY result not bad until need to retake...
I work now just mean I want to earn money and do saving...cannot?
I didn't said i don't want to study already!!! No No No...
I don't want just graduate from Form 5!!!
That not me....feel so furious, i miss the way i want to travel in mY life....
Do you all think I really love $$$ ???
I just like to say~
I am not that kind of people actually...
Who know the actual why I always want to earn money??
I just want to have a chance to travel this beautiful world...
I am wrong? I am stupid...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

其实你拿到两个A已经不错了...我想你妈妈不给你读也许她有原因吧...不要想太多...你不需要再浪费时间重考...不要胡思乱想了...

Michelle said...

thx la =) said my result not bad, but she maybe don't think so lo~i oso dunno~haiz...just maybe the kwan wei heng de result good than me >.< so...haiz...btw~thx la friend ... TT