Thursday 2 July 2009

Haha again ya!! wohoho

erm...this tuesday is my school parent's day...
My mummy went to school like pass year~
haiz the Mr.Kwan , my daddy =.=
never go to school and take my academis report...
17years ago~never never...
Haha~mummy go better~
if not the Mr.Kwan @#$%%^again=.=
Aiyoyo,i said to mummy before the report card day~
My class teacher sure praise me wan~
wahaha!!! c...mummy don't believe~
hoho~during teacher talking to my mummy~
hehe...i keep laughing~
haiz...my result some is no eye see wan~
haha~
when my teacher ask me why my mathematic so bad ?
I going to said teacher tolak my mark~~!!!
but i din said like that lah of course~
juz .....laugh hahahaha=.=
and teacher ask again why i always pass up the math work still so bad the result~
actually i also dunno~=.=
maybe suddenly my memory get lost~
I starting hate this subject when i was standard 3~
but now mathematic become such a favorite subject i like~
haha...juz wanna to try my best to get A!!!
haha...somemore a few month~
need to face the SPM examination edi lo~
haha~gambateh Wan Teng!!! kakax

"PS:miss my chinese teacher so much!!!>.<
no chinese lesson so boring~hope teacher come back soon~haha"

No comments: