Sunday 3 May 2009

♬♪...i really not willing to hate you!?!?!?!

What is the things inside his brain har?
If you just wan to play with ah bb...
YOU!!! juz leave him at my house~
You never concern about Peter!!!
You are very sellfish you know?
Your shortcomings cannot be counted in my ten finger!!!
You always drink beer!
You don't have time concept!
How can you take care a child in year 5???!!!
Do you think about him???
I really like to tell you!!!
You are too bad!!!
Peter is so cute ~
He is so well behaved when he stay at my home!
In the opposite, he is so naughty after going back to your house!!!
I hate you!
You are not responsible to anyone also!
Especially is to Peter~
My lovely cousin...
We are not his papa and mummy?!
We take care Peter everyday~
Take bath, Having meels, Doing his homework......
This kind of job suppose is who duty???
Can you answer me?!
We never take any money from you also~
We just not really hope the little child being bad~
YOU are a sellfish man~
stupid!!!!
hate u~~~~

2 comments:

janis said...

of course lah peter very cute...
i noe too u want to be peter's mummy~
haha...
no lah~ juz joking...
y u suddenly say the selfish man?

Michelle said...

coz very pek cek lo~haiz!!!
sampat~jie jie ok!!!