Thursday 1 March 2012

Scary incident at Sunway Pyramid

Woohoo...luckily i was safe now...>.<
once I reach Sunway Pyramid shopping mall, I am waiting to meet mt friend Mandy.
When I step on the escalator, a STRANGER stand beside me...
I was alerted by that moment. A few second later, he spoke...and ask me :-

That man: Hey, Are you ok? What you looking for? (I look here and there because finding my friend)

Me: Sorry, I am waiting my friend.

That man: What is your name...

Me: Michelle...

That man: I am Ken...

Me: I am thinking about (GOD help me please) Annoying & Scary~~~

Luckily my message ringtone rang at that time,

♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪ Then I immediately...ACT there is a phone call...then I kept hello hello and ask where are you where are you~ Sorry...than I straight walk far from that stranger quick in the short moment.

....However, he is a stranger for me.

A few minute later...I realised to check my purse either still belong to me? OH, THANKS GOD.
It have still "safe" and with me~

No comments: